Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Rottingdean road closed after car ploughs into telegraph pole
10:54am Friday 20th December 2013 in News
A road was closed after telegraph poles were brought down following a road crash.
The northbound side of the B2123 Falmer Road in Rottingdean near to the Downs Hotel was closed after a white Renault Clio ploughed into a telegraph pole this morning at 8.20am.
The 29-year-old female driver was uninjured in the collision but the incident caused major traffic delays while BT engineers removed the felled pole from the road.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Brighton and Hove 20mph zone set to extend out to Hangleton, Woodingdean, Ovingdean, Saltdean and Rottingdean
- Brother of Crawley suicide bomber hails him as a hero
- Bexhill veteran tells of his Great Escape ahead of renowned breakout's 70th anniversaty
- Sussex Police trials drones
- Brighton and Hove car ownership declines
Comments are closed on this article.