Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Rottingdean road closed after car ploughs into telegraph pole
10:54am Friday 20th December 2013 in News
A road was closed after telegraph poles were brought down following a road crash.
The northbound side of the B2123 Falmer Road in Rottingdean near to the Downs Hotel was closed after a white Renault Clio ploughed into a telegraph pole this morning at 8.20am.
The 29-year-old female driver was uninjured in the collision but the incident caused major traffic delays while BT engineers removed the felled pole from the road.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.