Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Rottingdean road closed after car ploughs into telegraph pole
10:54am Friday 20th December 2013 in News
A road was closed after telegraph poles were brought down following a road crash.
The northbound side of the B2123 Falmer Road in Rottingdean near to the Downs Hotel was closed after a white Renault Clio ploughed into a telegraph pole this morning at 8.20am.
The 29-year-old female driver was uninjured in the collision but the incident caused major traffic delays while BT engineers removed the felled pole from the road.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.