Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sussex drivers warned over black ice
9:45am Thursday 26th December 2013 in News
Motorists in Sussex are being warned to take care this morning as there are lots of patches of black ice on the roads.
A Sussex Police spokesman said most A roads are affected by the black ice, especially in West Sussex.
West Sussex County Council is aware of the situation and is sending gritters out to treat the roads.
It is hoped the roads will be safer come midday.
In the meantime drivers are being urged to be extra cautious.
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Investigation launched following violent incidents in Worthing
- Man to appear in court accused of racially abusing a shop worker in Eastbourne
- Concern over missing 15-year-old Jake Gillespie
Comments are closed on this article.