Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sussex drivers warned over black ice
9:45am Thursday 26th December 2013 in News
Motorists in Sussex are being warned to take care this morning as there are lots of patches of black ice on the roads.
A Sussex Police spokesman said most A roads are affected by the black ice, especially in West Sussex.
West Sussex County Council is aware of the situation and is sending gritters out to treat the roads.
It is hoped the roads will be safer come midday.
In the meantime drivers are being urged to be extra cautious.
- Click and collect service for freshly-grown produce
- Three-legged dog looking for home
- Streetlights turn on in the day and off at night after suffering malfunction
- Nearly a third of rail stations inaccessible to wheelchair users
- Friend describes teen fairground ride horror
Comments are closed on this article.