Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sussex drivers warned over black ice
9:45am Thursday 26th December 2013 in News
Motorists in Sussex are being warned to take care this morning as there are lots of patches of black ice on the roads.
A Sussex Police spokesman said most A roads are affected by the black ice, especially in West Sussex.
West Sussex County Council is aware of the situation and is sending gritters out to treat the roads.
It is hoped the roads will be safer come midday.
In the meantime drivers are being urged to be extra cautious.
- Caught on camera: Driver's foul-mouthed tirade at Eastbourne cyclist
- Greater Brighton City Deal signed, promising £170m boost for local digital businesses
- Gang of teenagers beat a man unconscious – then stamp on his head
- Sussex father deported because cancer treatment was too expensive
- Air ambulance lands following four-vehicle crash on M23 sliproad
Comments are closed on this article.