Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Psychiatric hospital runaway found in Worthing
11:32am Thursday 2nd January 2014 in News
A man in his 20s who absconded from a secure hospital unit has been located.
Luke Elsmore, 23, disappeared from Farmfield Hospital in Horley on Friday, December 27.
He was located on New Year's Eve in Worthing.
Police thanked members of the public and the media for their assistance.
- Father of teenager killed in Syria says he was a "martyr"
- Girl injured after plunging from Worthing seafront fairground ride
- Teenager killed in Syria conflict
- Some homes still without power following accident on the A22
- Preparing to mark 750th battle anniversary
Comments are closed on this article.