Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Psychiatric hospital runaway found in Worthing
11:32am Thursday 2nd January 2014 in News
A man in his 20s who absconded from a secure hospital unit has been located.
Luke Elsmore, 23, disappeared from Farmfield Hospital in Horley on Friday, December 27.
He was located on New Year's Eve in Worthing.
Police thanked members of the public and the media for their assistance.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.