Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
WITH VIDEO: Double crash just miles apart on A27 causing tailbacks
Updated 4:09pm Friday 3rd January 2014 in News
Two separate crashes just minutes apart closed the A27.
The incidents near the Hollingbury and the Coldean turnoff happened just miles apart shortly after 9am.
The Hollingbury crash involved three vehicles including a Nissan Micra, BMW and another unnamed car.
Nobody was seriously injured.
The crash to the east saw a single car smash into the central reservation leaving debris across the road.
The driver has been taken to Brighton’s Royal Sussex County Hospital with a neck injury.
The road reopened at about 11am.
- Eastbourne Pier fire: The latest updates
- Former PCSO found guilty of stealing from passengers at Gatwick Airport
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
- Flooded residents told: Don't blame it on the drains
Comments are closed on this article.