Flooding is once again threatening to affect thousands of Sussex homes.
Weeks of heavy rain and gale force winds have already seen swathes of the county deluged.
And the weather is set to combine with high tides with warnings of coastal flooding.
We want to know if you think more should be done to try and prevent flooding in the county.
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk
- Disappointment as Lancaster is pulled out of show
Should more money be spent on coastal and river flood defences?
Or is it simply an act of nature that cannot be stopped?
Would you buy a house in a flood risk area?
Let us know using the comment feature below and take part in our poll.