Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should more be done to prevent flooding in Sussex?
10:00am Friday 3rd January 2014 in News
Flooding is once again threatening to affect thousands of Sussex homes.
Weeks of heavy rain and gale force winds have already seen swathes of the county deluged.
And the weather is set to combine with high tides with warnings of coastal flooding.
We want to know if you think more should be done to try and prevent flooding in the county.
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
Should more money be spent on coastal and river flood defences?
Or is it simply an act of nature that cannot be stopped?
Would you buy a house in a flood risk area?
Let us know using the comment feature below and take part in our poll.
Comments are closed on this article.