Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should more be done to prevent flooding in Sussex?
10:00am Friday 3rd January 2014 in News
Flooding is once again threatening to affect thousands of Sussex homes.
Weeks of heavy rain and gale force winds have already seen swathes of the county deluged.
And the weather is set to combine with high tides with warnings of coastal flooding.
We want to know if you think more should be done to try and prevent flooding in the county.
- Parking restrictions will 'damage trade'
- Protesters rally against plan for 100 new homes
- Man given emergency first aid after fire in pub
- UPDATE: Passion of the Christ going ahead
- Weather puts Passion of the Christ in jeopardy
Should more money be spent on coastal and river flood defences?
Or is it simply an act of nature that cannot be stopped?
Would you buy a house in a flood risk area?
Let us know using the comment feature below and take part in our poll.
Comments are closed on this article.