This is the moment a huge chunk of the cliff face falls into the sea at Hastings.
A bystander filmed the dramatic moment and captured hundreds of tonnes of rock crash into the waves.
The video was taken today (Friday) as strong winds and rain battered the Sussex coastline.
- Brewery’s plan to open 20 pubs in just five years
- Budget boozer in plans for rooftop bar and a hotel
- We love us! Things that make Brighton great
- Tory slammed for ‘misleading’ leaflet mistake
- Police job cuts 'will damage community'