This is the moment a huge chunk of the cliff face falls into the sea at Hastings.
A bystander filmed the dramatic moment and captured hundreds of tonnes of rock crash into the waves.
The video was taken today (Friday) as strong winds and rain battered the Sussex coastline.
- Commuters could face more delays - this time because of the new £1 coin
- Terror police probe killer’s Brighton links
- Khalid Masood: profile of a killer
- Protesters disrupt university open day
- Warning over internet drugs after suicide