This is the moment a huge chunk of the cliff face falls into the sea at Hastings.
A bystander filmed the dramatic moment and captured hundreds of tonnes of rock crash into the waves.
The video was taken today (Friday) as strong winds and rain battered the Sussex coastline.
- Three masked men burst into student house, threaten them and steal their laptops, phones and money
- UPDATE: Squat stabbings - suspects released on bail
- West Pier revival is back on the agenda
- Builder still in critical condition after 20 ft fall from Stanmer Park building site
- 01273 customers ready for the dialling code shake-up