This is the moment a huge chunk of the cliff face falls into the sea at Hastings.
A bystander filmed the dramatic moment and captured hundreds of tonnes of rock crash into the waves.
The video was taken today (Friday) as strong winds and rain battered the Sussex coastline.
- 40 vehicles stopped in crackdown along the A27 and A26
- Warning issued after schoolgirl is grabbed as she walks through cemetery
- Decision day for £1bn new neighbourhood
- Pier owner furious as roof plan thrown out
- Celebrity backing for 94-year-old theft victim