This is the moment a huge chunk of the cliff face falls into the sea at Hastings.
A bystander filmed the dramatic moment and captured hundreds of tonnes of rock crash into the waves.
The video was taken today (Friday) as strong winds and rain battered the Sussex coastline.
- Driver being hunted after Fiat Punto left abanonded after crashing into a CCTV mast
- Girl, 17, left with serious injuries following two vehicle crash
- Emergency services responding to an accident on A23
- CCTV: Brighton supermarket staff held up at knifepoint
- Loner had 150 indecent images on his laptop