This is the moment a huge chunk of the cliff face falls into the sea at Hastings.
A bystander filmed the dramatic moment and captured hundreds of tonnes of rock crash into the waves.
The video was taken today (Friday) as strong winds and rain battered the Sussex coastline.
- Toddler 'could have been killed' by hit-and-run driver
- Pervert admits spying on a woman in swimming pool changing rooms
- Racehorse owner ends 27 years of bad luck and near misses with first win
- Horsebox transformed into portable gin bar
- Schools in Sussex are performing well according to new Government figures