Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Firefighters free Broad Oak man with broken leg stuck in mud
Updated 8:56am Saturday 4th January 2014 in News
It is a classic children's game, but for one man being stuck in the mud was not so much fun.
The Broad Oak resident had suffered a broken leg but was trapped in his garden in thick mud and flowing water.
East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called in by South East Coast Ambulance service at 6.15pm on Friday, January 3.
Firefighters managed to free the man, who was then taken to hospital by ambulance.
Sussex Police also attended the incident.
- Ramadan joke café apologises
- Fans to switch car park after price hike row
- Dressing up for school’s 190th anniversary
- Gatwick set for bumper weekend
- Celebrity TV vet judges dog show
Comments are closed on this article.