Actor Kevin Kennedy, better known as Coronation Street's Curly Watts, is planning to open an alcohol-free bar in Brighton.
It coincides with many taking part if the January Dryathlon - abstaining from booze for a month for charity.
We want to know what you think about the plans.
Do you think it will encourage more people to have a 'dry' night out?
Would you enjoy going to an alcohol-free bar?
Or can you still have fun at your local pub without drinking?
Let us know using the comments below.
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Man given another fine for being racially abusive
- New bins but don’t forget the collection
- Gruesome surgery saved author's career
- United in grief following death of dedicated fundraiser