Sussex singer/songwriter Tom Odell has been nominated for two Brit Awards.
The Chichesterborn artist who shot to fame with his debut album Long Way Down is up for both British Male Solo Artist and British Breakthrough Act at the prestigious awards.
The 23-year-old who studied at Brighton Institute of Modern Music in Brunswick Street won last year’s Brit Critic’s Choice Award.
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
The ceremony is to be held at London’s O2 Arena on February 19.
Earlier this week it was announced Brighton-born director Sean Ellis is up for a Bafta.
His movie Metro Manila was given the nod in the Best Foreign Film category.
The ceremony is to be held at the Royal Opera House on February 16.