Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Chichester singer Tom Odell is nominated for two Brits
Updated 11:59am Friday 10th January 2014 in News
Sussex singer/songwriter Tom Odell has been nominated for two Brit Awards.
The Chichesterborn artist who shot to fame with his debut album Long Way Down is up for both British Male Solo Artist and British Breakthrough Act at the prestigious awards.
The 23-year-old who studied at Brighton Institute of Modern Music in Brunswick Street won last year’s Brit Critic’s Choice Award.
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
- Funds needed for Casper the movie
- Plea to think first before calling 999 over bank holiday weekend
- Firefighters deal with major blaze in Brighton
- Firefighters deal with chemical incident at Brighton police station
The ceremony is to be held at London’s O2 Arena on February 19.
Earlier this week it was announced Brighton-born director Sean Ellis is up for a Bafta.
His movie Metro Manila was given the nod in the Best Foreign Film category.
The ceremony is to be held at the Royal Opera House on February 16.
Comments are closed on this article.