Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Chichester singer Tom Odell is nominated for two Brits
11:58am Friday 10th January 2014 in News
Sussex singer/songwriter Tom Odell has been nominated for two Brit Awards.
The Chichesterborn artist who shot to fame with his debut album Long Way Down is up for both British Male Solo Artist and British Breakthrough Act at the prestigious awards.
The 23-year-old who studied at Brighton Institute of Modern Music in Brunswick Street won last year’s Brit Critic’s Choice Award.
- Brighton jewellery designer runs marathon after double lung transplant
- Elephants can identify human tribes by voice - and prefer women and children
- Brighton hospital trust tells staff to keep quiet
- Brighton man tells of smoke grenade horror
- Talking Point: Have you encountered abuse on the roads?
The ceremony is to be held at London’s O2 Arena on February 19.
Earlier this week it was announced Brighton-born director Sean Ellis is up for a Bafta.
His movie Metro Manila was given the nod in the Best Foreign Film category.
The ceremony is to be held at the Royal Opera House on February 16.
Comments are closed on this article.