Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Expensive electrical items stolen in Worthing burglary
11:10am Monday 13th January 2014 in News
Burglars have made off with a haul of expensive electrical items and jewellery from a Worthing house.
The burglary took place sometime between 6.30pm and 9.30pm on Tuesday (January 7) at a home in Downside Avenue, Findon Valley.
Among the items taken were a black 50" Samsung TV, a 50" plasma TV, a PS3 slim console with FIFA 14 and GTA5, a black XBox elite, a black iPhone 5 with charger and a silver iPad 1.
- Sussex families tell how they have been ripped apart by school bullying
- Man charged in University of Sussex trafficking case following extradition
- Greater Brighton "City Deal" signed, promising £170m boost for local digital businesses
- Agatha Christie whodunnit gremlins leave Eastbourne audience in the dark
- Meet Your Argus - in the pub
The jewellery that was taken included a diamond three stone gold ring, a diamond one stone gold ring and a gold belcher chain with two solid gold boxing gloves.
The burglars also stole the owners' black Versace holdall and a black backpack which they may have taken to carry away the items.
Detective Constable Sarah Thurgood said: "I would urge anyone who is either offered any of the stolen items or anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at this time to contact us."
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting serial 1439 of 7/1, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Comments are closed on this article.