Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
WITH VIDEO: Flashmob in Brighton to encourage more people into work and training
Updated 11:30am Monday 13th January 2014 in News
Students made a song and dance of a campaign to get more people into work or training.
The event was organised to raise awareness of the Prince's Trust 'Team' programme, a 12-week personal development course which helps unemployed young people gain the skills and confidence to move into work or training.
For more information on Prince’s Trust Team programmes at City College, call 07552 446724 or simply text the word TEAM and your name to that number.
- Teenager dies after being hit by train
- Cameron tells Eastbourne council: Spend £2 million how you want
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Police probing suspicious death of 60-year-old man
- David Cameron and George Osborne visit Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.