Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
WITH VIDEO: Flashmob in Brighton to encourage more people into work and training
Updated 11:30am Monday 13th January 2014 in News
Students made a song and dance of a campaign to get more people into work or training.
The event was organised to raise awareness of the Prince's Trust 'Team' programme, a 12-week personal development course which helps unemployed young people gain the skills and confidence to move into work or training.
For more information on Prince’s Trust Team programmes at City College, call 07552 446724 or simply text the word TEAM and your name to that number.
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.