A car ended up stuck in the middle of a pedestrian crossing in West Worthing after a crash this morning.
The incident happened at 7.43am on the A2031 Tarring Road.
The car hit and damaged the traffic lights but the driver was unhurt although she suffered shock.
Passer-by Jon Baggaley took a photo of the incident having been puzzled as to how the car had ended up in its unusual position.
He said: "The police were bemused too."
- Teenage burglar convicted for second time in a week
- Stop-smoking figures down year on year
- Motorcyclist who died on the A29 named
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding