Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southwick tunnel reopens following A27 crash
7:30am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
UPDATE: The Southwick Tunnel has reopened following a crash which caused long delays on the A27 this morning.
Police reported two vehicles collided on the westbound carriageway.
Two people are said to be injured but their injuries are not thought to be serious.
The Southwick Tunnel was initially closed in both directions. The eastbound carriageway was quickly reopened, while the westbound stayed closed until mid-morning.
Drivers are advised to seek alternative routes.
- Bottles and paint thrown from squat at Brighton church
- Cyclist fighting for life following Brighton seafront bus shelter crash
- Bradley Murdoch reportedly drops appeal following conviction for murdering Peter Falconio
- Hand grenade discovered in garden
- Brighton and Hove one of UK's least affordable places to live
Comments are closed on this article.