Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southwick tunnel reopens following A27 crash
7:30am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
UPDATE: The Southwick Tunnel has reopened following a crash which caused long delays on the A27 this morning.
Police reported two vehicles collided on the westbound carriageway.
Two people are said to be injured but their injuries are not thought to be serious.
The Southwick Tunnel was initially closed in both directions. The eastbound carriageway was quickly reopened, while the westbound stayed closed until mid-morning.
Drivers are advised to seek alternative routes.
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Woman died after running into sea "impulsively"
- Missing Bexhill schoolboy returns home safe
- Green council accused of allowing recycling rates to plummet
- Hygiene blow for restaurant year after rat closure
Comments are closed on this article.