Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Southwick tunnel reopens following A27 crash
7:30am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
UPDATE: The Southwick Tunnel has reopened following a crash which caused long delays on the A27 this morning.
Police reported two vehicles collided on the westbound carriageway.
Two people are said to be injured but their injuries are not thought to be serious.
The Southwick Tunnel was initially closed in both directions. The eastbound carriageway was quickly reopened, while the westbound stayed closed until mid-morning.
Drivers are advised to seek alternative routes.
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.