Cyclist left with broken arm after collision in Yapton with car that failed to stop (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Cyclist left with broken arm after collision in Yapton with car that failed to stop
10:03am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
A cyclist suffered a broken arm after a collision with a car that drove off afterwards.
Police are seeking witnesses to the collision in Yapton at about 6.30am on Tuesday, January 14.
The 41-year old local man was cycling along Yapton Road, Yapton, towards the A259, when he was in collision with a black car and fell off, sustaining a broken arm.
The car drove on without stopping, and police are keen to trace the driver and anyone who saw what happened.
PC Wayne Dixon of the Sussex Road Policing Unit at Arundel said; "If you can help in any way, please contact us via 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org serial 0268 of 14/1."
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Investigators begin probe
- Pensioner dies after falling from seventh floor of block of flats
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle
- Pensioner saved after care home rooftop drama
- Community will miss a ‘lovely man’
Comments are closed on this article.