A man's body was found in a brook in Lancing.
The discovery was made at about 9.20am on Monday (January 13) in Willowbrook Park mobile home park.
The death of the man, believed to be in his 70s, is not being treated as suspicious and the coroner has been informed.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week