Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crawley neighbour to the rescue after front door set alight
5:01pm Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
A neighbour came to the rescue after an arsonist soaked a couple’s front door in petrol and set it alight.
The heroic neighbour doused out flames with water after the door of a home in Wayside in the Ifield area of Crawley had been set on fire shortly after 11.30pm on Monday.
Anybody with information about the incident is asked to Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1459 13/1.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.