Firefighters have returned to the scene of a harbour fire this morning.
Crews returned to the offices of Brighton and Newhaven Fish Sales in Basin Road South in Shoreham Harbour this morning at 8am.
More than 35 firefighters attended the blaze after the alarm was raised at just before 7.30pm last night.
Nobody was injured in the blaze with all workers already gone for the night when the blaze started.
Crews had the blaze under control in the office building, which measured 10m by 20m, within 90 minutes but remained on scene until about 11.40pm.
It has now been established that the fire started accidentally.
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- ‘Blinding’ lights disturb families