Police officers closed down an illegal raid after being called to reports of a break-in on an vacant industrial estate.
Officers were called to a suspected break-in at a vacant industrial unit in Lineside Way in Littlehampton at 11.10pm on Saturday only to find a rave of 30 people with more arriving.
Two vehicles and all the sound equipment were seized.
No-one was arrested but an investigation is now underway.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week