Emergency crews called to small fire at Seaford venue

Emergency crews called to small fire at Seaford venue

Emergency crews called to small fire at Seaford venue

First published in News

A venue owner had a lucky escape after spotting a fire as he locked up for the night.

The manager of the Seaford and District Constitutional Club was doing his final checks on Friday night (January 17) when he smelt burning.

He called the fire brigade shortly before midnight and they were at the Crouch Lane venue in minutes.

They discovered - and quickly put out - a fire in the roof void.

There were no injuries and only minor damage.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree