Woman taken to hospital after Brighton kitchen fire

Woman taken to hospital after Brighton kitchen fire

Woman taken to hospital after Brighton kitchen fire

First published in News

A woman was taken to hospital after a kitchen fire in the early hours of Sunday morning (January 19).

Firefighters were called to the property in Cedar Gardens, Brighton, following reports of a kitchen fire.

The blaze was put out shortly after and the female occupant was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree