Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Fog rolls in over Sussex
8:18am Tuesday 21st January 2014 in News
Sussex woke up to a thick layer of fog this morning.
The fog had been forecast by the Met Office yesterday, with a yellow severe weather warning in place.
But it appears the warnings were heeded with police and fire crews reporting a quiet night with no serious crashes so far.
There were reports of a minor crash at the Southeram Roundabout near Lewes this morning but police had no further details.
But traffic was moving slowly as drivers cuatiously made their way through the patches of fog.
If you have a photo of foggy Sussex send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holly Willoughby posts 'surprise' baby news
- Thieves target cars parked in beauty spots
- Royal Artillery veteran will run Brighton Marathon in aid of Ovingdean charity
- MP to complain to IPCC regarding Sussex Police's behaviour
- Man who bled from groin en route to custody block was not injured because of contact with police
Comments are closed on this article.