Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Police make breakthrough on two Willingdon robberies
8:49am Wednesday 22nd January 2014 in News
Two suspected robbers have been arrested by police.
Sussex Police officers investigating two recent robberies in Willingdon near Eastbourne have made arrests in each case.
A 29-year-old local man has been arrested on suspicion of robbery at Willingdon's Wish Hill post office on Wednesday January 8.
Four days later a 34-year-old local man was arrested on suspicion of robbery at a Tesco store in Freshwater Square in Lower Willingdon.
Both men have been released on bail until Thursday March 6.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com, quoting serial 0277 of 8/1 in connection with the post office robbery or Operation Garner in connection with the robbery at Tesco.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Sussex families tell how they have been ripped apart by school bullying
- Man charged in University of Sussex trafficking case following extradition
- Your Interview: Put your questions to Glyndebourne director general David Pickard
- Special report: Sussex families' search for treatment unavailable on the NHS
- Campaigners plant flowers in Peacehaven potholes to highlight state of the roads
Comments are closed on this article.