Two suspected robbers have been arrested by police.
Sussex Police officers investigating two recent robberies in Willingdon near Eastbourne have made arrests in each case.
A 29-year-old local man has been arrested on suspicion of robbery at Willingdon's Wish Hill post office on Wednesday January 8.
Four days later a 34-year-old local man was arrested on suspicion of robbery at a Tesco store in Freshwater Square in Lower Willingdon.
Both men have been released on bail until Thursday March 6.
Anyone with information should call Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting serial 0277 of 8/1 in connection with the post office robbery or Operation Garner in connection with the robbery at Tesco.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- A27 blocked after accident near Falmer
- Bingo ejects Tourette’s sufferer over Savile shout
- Firefighters called to burning portable toilet seat
- Work needed at hospitals after mixed patients' report