Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Police officer to appear in court over Warnham crash
9:24am Wednesday 22nd January 2014 in News
A police officer will appear in court following a crash which left a woman in a serious condition.
PC Andrew Crabb will appear at Crawley Magistrates Court on Wednesday January 29 charged with driving without due care and attention following a serious crash on the A29 at Warnham on Friday June 28.
An unmarked Surrey Police van driven by PC Crabb collided with a Ford Fiesta driven by a 34-year-old woman.
The woman was airlifted to hospital and she remains in a serious condition.
The 46-year-old officer, who is based at Surrey Police Headquarters in Guildford, has been charged after the incident was referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man left with cuts and bruises after being attacked in front of his wife and children
- Man left with broken eye socket after being attacked by two men
- Flooded residents told: Don't blame it on the drains
- Pensioner's car mounts pavement, hits pedestrian and crashes into road sign
- Violence spike did not occur during World Cup – Sussex Police
Comments are closed on this article.