Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Firefighters called to Hove nursing home fire
7:48am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to a nursing home after a pile of papers caught fire.
Crews were called to a nursing home in Wilbury Gardens in Hove at 4.40am this morning after fire broke out in one of the resident’s bedrooms.
Fortunately staff managed to put out the blaze before any damage or injury was caused.
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.