Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Firefighters called to Hove nursing home fire
7:48am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to a nursing home after a pile of papers caught fire.
Crews were called to a nursing home in Wilbury Gardens in Hove at 4.40am this morning after fire broke out in one of the resident’s bedrooms.
Fortunately staff managed to put out the blaze before any damage or injury was caused.
- Drugs mule who attempted to smuggle 70 bags of cocaine into Gatwick Airport is jailed
- Man dies after plunging 30ft from cliff
- Investigation launched after man dies three days after police arrest
- Gang steals watch with connection to Auschwitz
- Refurbished park gets coveted Green Flag status in record-breaking year
Comments are closed on this article.