Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Firefighters called to Hove nursing home fire
7:48am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to a nursing home after a pile of papers caught fire.
Crews were called to a nursing home in Wilbury Gardens in Hove at 4.40am this morning after fire broke out in one of the resident’s bedrooms.
Fortunately staff managed to put out the blaze before any damage or injury was caused.
- Friend describes teen fairground ride horror
- Teenager attacked while playing football
- Sports clubs targeted by burglars
- Special report: The wonder of Record Store Day
- Praise for hospitals for weekend care
Comments are closed on this article.