Firefighters were called to a nursing home after a pile of papers caught fire.
Crews were called to a nursing home in Wilbury Gardens in Hove at 4.40am this morning after fire broke out in one of the resident’s bedrooms.
Fortunately staff managed to put out the blaze before any damage or injury was caused.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week