Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Firefighters called to Hove nursing home fire
7:48am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to a nursing home after a pile of papers caught fire.
Crews were called to a nursing home in Wilbury Gardens in Hove at 4.40am this morning after fire broke out in one of the resident’s bedrooms.
Fortunately staff managed to put out the blaze before any damage or injury was caused.
- Revealed: The Sussex council cash invested in fracking
- Van driver airlifted to hospital after crash
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
- Council will act over 1,000 name petition on ‘atrocious toilets’
- Three men in court over £7.5 million cannabis haul
Comments are closed on this article.