Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Injured crewman airlifted to Brighton hospital
8:45am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
A crewman was airlifted tohospital from a boat 20 miles off the coast.
A coastguard helicopter rescued the ailing seaman from a large vessel 20 miles off the Newhaven coast about 9.50pm last night.
The helicopter landed on the ship’s deck and then flew the patient to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton.
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.