Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woodingdean pensioner injured after being hit by lorry
9:27am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
An 89-year-old man has suffered a serious leg injury after being hit by a lorry in a city centre.
Emergency services were called to West Street in Brighton close to the Clock Tower junction at 4.20pm yesterday after the Woodingdean pensioner was involved in the accident with a lorry.
He is now recovering at the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton in a serious but currently not-life threatening condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sussex Police on 101 or email email@example.com serial 897 of 22/1.
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
- Council will act over 1,000 name petition on ‘atrocious toilets’
- Cemetery to be ‘closed down’ after maintenance of the site is criticised
- Owner blames dog’s injury on uncut grass
- Health union to ballot NHS staff on strike
Comments are closed on this article.