One absent-minded lottery player has just missed out on £1 million after a lottery prize went unclaimed.
The seven-figure prize EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle prize from the EuroMillions draw on July 26 has remained unclaimed more than 180 days after the draw took place.
The money will now go to good causes instead.
The ticket-holder bought their EuroMillions ticket in Brighton and Hove but the deadline to claim their prize expired at 11pm last night.
- Fears grow for missing teenage girl
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk