£1 million lottery prize goes unclaimed from Brighton and Hove ticket after deadline expires (From The Argus)
Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
£1 million lottery prize goes unclaimed from Brighton and Hove ticket after deadline expires
9:33am Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
One absent-minded lottery player has just missed out on £1 million after a lottery prize went unclaimed.
The seven-figure prize EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle prize from the EuroMillions draw on July 26 has remained unclaimed more than 180 days after the draw took place.
The money will now go to good causes instead.
The ticket-holder bought their EuroMillions ticket in Brighton and Hove but the deadline to claim their prize expired at 11pm last night.
- Friend describes teen fairground ride horror
- Police defend tactics at anti-fracking protest after MP criticism
- Union’s plea to help save 125 job cuts
- ‘Eyesore’ tower to be revamped in multi-million pound plan
- Taking home Miss Sussex title
Comments are closed on this article.