Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Major blaze at Grade II listed building in Bolney
A major fire has broken up in a Grade II listed building.
The blaze broke out at 2.35pm in Ormonde Hall, Cowfold Road, Bolney.
Ten pumps are at the scene and the A272 at the junctiion with the A23 is closed.
A Sussex Police statement said: "The A272 Cowfold Road west of the A23 junction at Bolney has been closed in both directions while West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service is dealing with a major fire at Ormonde Hall.
"The closure is necessary to allow firefighters to run hoses across the road to hydrants. Police have set up a diversion via the A281 at Cowfold."
We want your pictures and views. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- £7.5m worth of drugs seized on yacht
- Mum died after taking diet pills
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- Drugged driver smashes into another motorist on the wrong side of the road
Comments are closed on this article.