A major fire has broken up in a Grade II listed building.
The blaze broke out at 2.35pm in Ormonde Hall, Cowfold Road, Bolney.
Ten pumps are at the scene and the A272 at the junctiion with the A23 is closed.
A Sussex Police statement said: "The A272 Cowfold Road west of the A23 junction at Bolney has been closed in both directions while West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service is dealing with a major fire at Ormonde Hall.
"The closure is necessary to allow firefighters to run hoses across the road to hydrants. Police have set up a diversion via the A281 at Cowfold."
We want your pictures and views. Email email@example.com
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out