Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two cut from cars after Worthing roundabout accident
7:44am Friday 24th January 2014 in News
A motorist was taken to hospital after being injured in a two vehicle crash.
Emergency services were called to the A24 roundabout junction between Broadwater Street West and Ardsheal Road in Worthing at just before 6.45pm last night.
Firefighters cut out two people from the vehicles using hydraulic rescue equipment who were unable to get out by themselves because of their injuries.
One of the motorists was taken to hospital while the other was assessed on scene for injuries.
Firefighters were on the scene for about 45 minutes and the incident caused large traffic tailbacks.
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Travellers arrive in West Worthing
- Revealed: Sussex is costly for students
- Man, 62, arrested after leg-stroking sexual assaults on bus journeys
- Council warns eateries which served ‘fake cod’
Comments are closed on this article.