Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Overflowing bath leaks into Eastbourne residents' flats
7:50am Friday 24th January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to flooding in a block of flats after a resident left their bath running.
Crew from Eastbourne Fire Station were called to a block of flats in Spencer Road in the town at 2.30am this morning after water from an overflowing bath in the top flat leaked down into the flats below.
Firefighters were at the scene for about 30 minutes after water affected the electrics in the flats beneath.
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.