Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Overflowing bath leaks into Eastbourne residents' flats
7:50am Friday 24th January 2014 in News
Firefighters were called to flooding in a block of flats after a resident left their bath running.
Crew from Eastbourne Fire Station were called to a block of flats in Spencer Road in the town at 2.30am this morning after water from an overflowing bath in the top flat leaked down into the flats below.
Firefighters were at the scene for about 30 minutes after water affected the electrics in the flats beneath.
- Crews tackle chimney fire in Barcombe
- Arson probe after Brighton bench set on fire
- Brighton man rescued after setting his supper on fire
- Missing Crawley teen found "safe and unharmed"
- Newhaven and Bognor given millions of pounds to regenerate towns
Comments are closed on this article.