Firefighters have worked through the night at the scene of a devastating fire at a listed home.
Crew from Haywards Heath Fire Station were on scene at Ormonde Hall in Cowfold Road, Bolney, from 12.30am this morning and remained on scene for more than seven hours.
The blaze is out but the site is still being monitored and a reinspection and a fire investigation are expected to take place at about 9.30am this morning.
- Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- Child’s foot crushed by falling bollard