The Prime Minister came to Sussex to show that business is booming in Britain.
A day after official figures showed the national unemployment rate had dropped sharply to 7.1%, David Cameron visited the headquarters of ventilation manufacturer Vent-Axia in Crawley where he met and chatted with staff.
The company has recently created 26 new jobs by moving production back to the UK from China.
Crawley MP Henry Smith joined the Conservative premier on the tour of the premises in Fleming Way, Crawley.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week