Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Fun for Brighton that’s simply out of this world
8:30am Monday 27th January 2014 in News
Space travellers and astronauts entertained youngsters at an interactive theatre and play installation.
The two-day Otherworld Immersive Theatre project opened to the public on Thursday at the Corn Exchange in Brighton.
The event combines theatre, music and multisensory storytelling with the latest interactive technology to create a magical outer space installation.
The performances and events are tailored to children and adolescents with complex needs and learning difficulties.
The environment specifically caters for the physical needs of participants and creates a safe, secure and creative space for youngsters to interact.
Otherworld is an artistic collaboration between Same Sky and Different Planet Arts.
It will tour Sussex schools, art venues and festivals over the next three years.
- Talking Point: Have you encountered abuse on the roads?
- Petition calls on Government to refuse i360 loan
- Hungarian man charged with trafficking young women into UK
- Special report: What the City Deal will mean for Greater Brighton
- Poppet the cat's ingrowing claws left her unable to stand
Comments are closed on this article.