Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Fun for Brighton that’s simply out of this world
8:30am Monday 27th January 2014 in News
Space travellers and astronauts entertained youngsters at an interactive theatre and play installation.
The two-day Otherworld Immersive Theatre project opened to the public on Thursday at the Corn Exchange in Brighton.
The event combines theatre, music and multisensory storytelling with the latest interactive technology to create a magical outer space installation.
The performances and events are tailored to children and adolescents with complex needs and learning difficulties.
The environment specifically caters for the physical needs of participants and creates a safe, secure and creative space for youngsters to interact.
Otherworld is an artistic collaboration between Same Sky and Different Planet Arts.
It will tour Sussex schools, art venues and festivals over the next three years.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.