Journalist and author Daniel Hannan is one the most high profile Members of the European Parliament.
The polymath Conservative MEP is a committed Eurosceptic, a believer in localism and the author of several books on democratic reform.
He has argued for the power of recall, whereby a sitting MP can be forced to submit to re-election if supported by the electorate, fixed term parliaments, local and national referendums, open primaries and the abolition of party lists.
Mr Hannan is also a critic NHS, a supporter of drug decriminalisation and has suggested the Conservatives should work with UKIP.
When not in Strasberg the MEP has a constituency office in Hassocks.
Leave your questions for Mr Hannan in the comment section below or send to email@example.com
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out