Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Put your questions to Eurosceptic MEP Daniel Hannan
Journalist and author Daniel Hannan is one the most high profile Members of the European Parliament.
The polymath Conservative MEP is a committed Eurosceptic, a believer in localism and the author of several books on democratic reform.
He has argued for the power of recall, whereby a sitting MP can be forced to submit to re-election if supported by the electorate, fixed term parliaments, local and national referendums, open primaries and the abolition of party lists.
Mr Hannan is also a critic NHS, a supporter of drug decriminalisation and has suggested the Conservatives should work with UKIP.
When not in Strasberg the MEP has a constituency office in Hassocks.
Leave your questions for Mr Hannan in the comment section below or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox
Comments are closed on this article.