Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Jilted lover found guilty of murder of care home manager Debbie Levey
1:41pm Thursday 30th January 2014 in News
A jilted lover who smothered his former girlfriend has been found guilty of murder.
Phillip Brown, from Selsey, killed Deborah Levey at her home in Cherry Tree Cottage in East Ashling, near Chichester, on January 28, 2013.
The 44-year-old was found with love bites on her neck and her mobile phone in a nearby goldfish tank.
A jury at Lewes Crown Court heard the pair had endured a turbulent on-off relationship prior to the killing.
Brown will be sentenced at Lewes Crown Court on Monday (February 3).
- Bottles and paint thrown from squat at Brighton church
- Cyclist fighting for life following Brighton seafront bus shelter crash
- Bradley Murdoch reportedly drops appeal following conviction for murdering Peter Falconio
- Hand grenade discovered in garden
- Brighton and Hove one of UK's least affordable places to live
Comments are closed on this article.