A jilted lover who smothered his former girlfriend has been found guilty of murder.
Phillip Brown, from Selsey, killed Deborah Levey at her home in Cherry Tree Cottage in East Ashling, near Chichester, on January 28, 2013.
The 44-year-old was found with love bites on her neck and her mobile phone in a nearby goldfish tank.
A jury at Lewes Crown Court heard the pair had endured a turbulent on-off relationship prior to the killing.
Brown will be sentenced at Lewes Crown Court on Monday (February 3).
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over