Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Jilted lover found guilty of murder of care home manager Debbie Levey
1:41pm Thursday 30th January 2014 in News
A jilted lover who smothered his former girlfriend has been found guilty of murder.
Phillip Brown, from Selsey, killed Deborah Levey at her home in Cherry Tree Cottage in East Ashling, near Chichester, on January 28, 2013.
The 44-year-old was found with love bites on her neck and her mobile phone in a nearby goldfish tank.
A jury at Lewes Crown Court heard the pair had endured a turbulent on-off relationship prior to the killing.
Brown will be sentenced at Lewes Crown Court on Monday (February 3).
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.