A jilted lover who smothered his former girlfriend has been found guilty of murder.
Phillip Brown, from Selsey, killed Deborah Levey at her home in Cherry Tree Cottage in East Ashling, near Chichester, on January 28, 2013.
The 44-year-old was found with love bites on her neck and her mobile phone in a nearby goldfish tank.
A jury at Lewes Crown Court heard the pair had endured a turbulent on-off relationship prior to the killing.
Brown will be sentenced at Lewes Crown Court on Monday (February 3).
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week