A fire broke out in a tanning shop yesterday.
Four fire engines from across Brighton and Hove raced to The Tanning Shop in Western Road at 4.30pm following reports of the blaze, the cause of which is being investigated.
Buses and taxis were affected as firefighters continued to tackle the blaze, which broke out during the rush hour, until 6.15pm.
An East Sussex Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said: “We were called to a fire in a tanning shop. No one has been injured.”
- Fears grow for missing teenage girl
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk