A motoring expert has said speed limits should be introduced to the Southwick Tunnel to prevent further accidents.
It comes as MP Tim Loughton seeks a meeting with the Highways Agency about the stretch of the A27 he described as a "safety risk".
But do you think a speed limit would solve the problem?
Or is it simply driver error?
What else can be done to improve the safety of the tunnel?
Have your say below.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week