A motoring expert has said speed limits should be introduced to the Southwick Tunnel to prevent further accidents.
It comes as MP Tim Loughton seeks a meeting with the Highways Agency about the stretch of the A27 he described as a "safety risk".
But do you think a speed limit would solve the problem?
Or is it simply driver error?
What else can be done to improve the safety of the tunnel?
Have your say below.
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- Pigs starved to death by woman
- Pub glass attack at birthday night