Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Talking point: Should there be a speed limit in Southwick Tunnel?
10:00am Friday 31st January 2014 in News
A motoring expert has said speed limits should be introduced to the Southwick Tunnel to prevent further accidents.
It comes as MP Tim Loughton seeks a meeting with the Highways Agency about the stretch of the A27 he described as a "safety risk".
But do you think a speed limit would solve the problem?
Or is it simply driver error?
What else can be done to improve the safety of the tunnel?
Have your say below.
- Dora Bryan funeral date set
- Gatwick £250m pledge dismissed as “small bribes”
- Shake-up of hospital services made permanent
- Clean-up operation underway after 'intense' south coast storm
- Huge incinerator given planning permission in Sussex
Comments are closed on this article.