Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Review into Crawley care home delayed
11:56am Sunday 2nd February 2014 in News
A serious case review into the events surrounding the deaths of 19 vulnerable care home residents has been delayed.
West Sussex County Council said the extension of the investigation into Orchid View care home near Crawley was necessary because of the complexity and depth of the review.
Publication was initially scheduled for April but has been put back to the week beginning June 9.
The families of residents whose deaths were examined at an inquest last year have been informed.
- Ferry crossing closure could cost 500 jobs
- Woman repeatedly punched in face in assault while walking home
- Man with dog attacked and robbed by gang
- Jewellery, electronics and a meerkat toy stolen in daytime burglary
- Your Charities: mother launches epilepsy charity
Comments are closed on this article.