A serious case review into the events surrounding the deaths of 19 vulnerable care home residents has been delayed.
West Sussex County Council said the extension of the investigation into Orchid View care home near Crawley was necessary because of the complexity and depth of the review.
Publication was initially scheduled for April but has been put back to the week beginning June 9.
The families of residents whose deaths were examined at an inquest last year have been informed.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week