Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Meeting to be held on Brighton bus service changes
7:16pm Sunday 2nd February 2014 in News
A public meeting is being held on bus route changes.
Concerns have been raised about Brighton and Hove Bus Company’s decision to scrap the 81 service used by hundreds of people in the Hanover and Elm Grove area of the city.
The service will be replaced with two new routes from April 13, which bus bosses claim will result in a “better and more frequent service”.
A meeting on the bus changes will be held at St Luke’s Church in Queen’s Park Road, Brighton, on Monday, February 10, from 7.30pm.
Speakers at the event will include the bus company’s operations director Mike Best, Brighton and Hove Buswatch chair Andrew Boag, and Richard Johnson from Brighton and Hove City Council bus team.
Mark Strong from the Queens Park Local Action Team will chair the meeting.
- Crews tackle chimney fire in Barcombe
- Arson probe after Brighton bench set on fire
- Brighton man rescued after setting his supper on fire
- Missing Crawley teen found "safe and unharmed"
- Newhaven and Bognor given millions of pounds to regenerate towns
Comments are closed on this article.