Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Pedestrian hurt in suspected hit-and-run in Eastborune
9:40am Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
A pedestrian was injured in a suspected hit-and-run in Eastbourne.
At 7pm on Friday 31 January the 38-year old local woman was crossing Bellmore Road, Eastbourne, when she was hit by a car described as a silver Toyota Prius taxi which had just turned off Seaside.
The driver did not stop at the scene.
The woman was treated at Eastbourne District General Hospital for bruising.
PC Jonathan Cook of the Sussex Road Policing Unit at Polegate said; "If you saw what happened, or if you are the driver of that car, please contact us via 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 1278 of 31/1."
- You're hired - The Argus campaign smashes apprenticeships target with 67 youngsters taken on by firms
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Two people suffer smoke inhalation after dishwasher fire in Eastbourne
- Fire crews called to burning car in Peacehaven
- Two vans destroyed in suspected arson in Eastbourne
Comments are closed on this article.