Four residents have been questioned after a cannabis factory was found inside a home.
Police officers uncovered more than 40 cannabis plants in a home in George V Avenue in Lancing on Thursday following a tip-off.
A 61-year-old man, two women aged 28 and 24, all from Lancing, and a 25-year-old man from Rustington were arrested on suspicion of being involved in the production of drugs and released on bail until April 25.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- UKIP could target Tory’s Sussex seat
- £16 profit for My Little Pony nine-hour lectures
- Historic Sussex mansion hosts BBC’s Countryfile show
- Wet road safety advice for motorists after 16 car accidents in less than 24 hours