Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Four questioned over Lancing drugs factory
3:18pm Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
Four residents have been questioned after a cannabis factory was found inside a home.
Police officers uncovered more than 40 cannabis plants in a home in George V Avenue in Lancing on Thursday following a tip-off.
A 61-year-old man, two women aged 28 and 24, all from Lancing, and a 25-year-old man from Rustington were arrested on suspicion of being involved in the production of drugs and released on bail until April 25.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.