Four residents have been questioned after a cannabis factory was found inside a home.
Police officers uncovered more than 40 cannabis plants in a home in George V Avenue in Lancing on Thursday following a tip-off.
A 61-year-old man, two women aged 28 and 24, all from Lancing, and a 25-year-old man from Rustington were arrested on suspicion of being involved in the production of drugs and released on bail until April 25.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out
- Planning proposal to convert offices into 30 homes