A man has been arrested after a car was dumped on railway lines causing hours of train delays.
The 43-year-old man from Crawley has been arrested on suspicion of endangering safety of train passengers after a blue Citroen car was found on tracks at Crawley’s High Street level crossing at 9.50pm on Thursday.
The man has been released on bail until Monday March 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Travellers move on to St Helen's Park in Hangleton
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services