Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man arrested after car dumped on Crawley level crossing
5:45pm Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
A man has been arrested after a car was dumped on railway lines causing hours of train delays.
The 43-year-old man from Crawley has been arrested on suspicion of endangering safety of train passengers after a blue Citroen car was found on tracks at Crawley’s High Street level crossing at 9.50pm on Thursday.
The man has been released on bail until Monday March 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.