Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man arrested after car dumped on Crawley level crossing
5:45pm Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
A man has been arrested after a car was dumped on railway lines causing hours of train delays.
The 43-year-old man from Crawley has been arrested on suspicion of endangering safety of train passengers after a blue Citroen car was found on tracks at Crawley’s High Street level crossing at 9.50pm on Thursday.
The man has been released on bail until Monday March 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.