Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Man arrested after car dumped on Crawley level crossing
5:45pm Monday 3rd February 2014 in News
A man has been arrested after a car was dumped on railway lines causing hours of train delays.
The 43-year-old man from Crawley has been arrested on suspicion of endangering safety of train passengers after a blue Citroen car was found on tracks at Crawley’s High Street level crossing at 9.50pm on Thursday.
The man has been released on bail until Monday March 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Ten complaints a week over missed rubbish collections
- NHS survey reveals near mistakes and stress at hospitals
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
Comments are closed on this article.