A man has been arrested after a car was dumped on railway lines causing hours of train delays.
The 43-year-old man from Crawley has been arrested on suspicion of endangering safety of train passengers after a blue Citroen car was found on tracks at Crawley’s High Street level crossing at 9.50pm on Thursday.
The man has been released on bail until Monday March 3.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Public park is occupied by travellers