Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Accidental fire at flat in St Leonards
9:14am Tuesday 4th February 2014 in News
Firefighters tackled a flat fire yesterday afternoon in St Matthews Gardens.. (Monday, February 3).
Crews from Bohemia Road and The Ridge in Hastings along with a crew from Battle were called out at about 5pm to reports a ground floor flat was on fire.
On arrival, all those living in the flat had been accounted for.
Crews used four breathing apparatus, one hose reel a PPV fan to clear smoke.
An investigation found the fire to be accidental.
- Man jailed for strangling friend’s cat
- Ramadan joke café apologises
- Fans to switch car park after price hike row
- Dressing up for school’s 190th anniversary
- Gatwick set for bumper weekend
Comments are closed on this article.