Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: What should be done with our fire service?
10:25am Friday 7th February 2014 in News
Firefighters' jobs are under threat as a fire service needs to make savings of £1.7 million.
East Sussex Fire and Rescue is considering removing a fire engine from Preston Circus or Hove fire station, cutting up to 44 firefighters from Brighton and Hastings or downgrading Roedean Fire Station in Brighton and The Ridge Fire Station in Hastings as it bids to find the savings.
We want to knwo what you would like to be done to the fire service.
Should the Government be putting more into the service?
Or should it become a volunteer organisation like other countries?
Where would you wield the axe if you were in charge?
Have your say below.
- Colour, confidence, floats and lots of Pride
- Flying the flag to show police support for Pride
- So much to enjoy at Pride
- Teenager killed by train was being bullied
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Owners ‘ignored sprinkler advice’
Comments are closed on this article.